Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Landian (“Company”, “we”, “our”, “us”).
These Terms of Service (“Terms”, “Terms of Service”) govern your use of our website and metaverse located at Landian.io (together or individually “Service”) operated by Landian.
If you do not agree with (or cannot comply with) Agreements, then you may not use the Service, but please let us know by emailing at [email protected], so we can try to find a solution. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who wish to access or use our Service.
By using our Service, you agree to subscribe to newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information we may send. However, you may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or by emailing [email protected].
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through our Service (“Purchase”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, but not limited to, your crypto wallet, credit or debit card number, the expiration date of your card, your billing address, and your shipping information.
You represent and warrant that: (i) you are entitled to use any wallet, card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Purchase; and that (ii) the information you supply to us is true, correct, and complete.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for reasons including, but not limited to the following:
- Product or service availability
- Errors in the description or price of the product or service
- Error in your order
- Other reasons.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if we suspect fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction.
4. Contests, Sweepstakes, and Promotions
We do not issue refunds.
Our Service allows you to post, link, store, share, and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material (“Content”). You are responsible for Content that you post on or through our Service, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness.
By posting Content on or through our Service, you represent and warrant that:
- Content is yours (you own it) and/or you have the right to use it and the right to grant us the rights and license as provided in these Terms
- That the posting of your Content on or through our Service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person or entity.
We reserve the right to terminate anyone’s account if found to be infringing on a copyright.
You retain any and all rights to any Content you submit, post or display on or through our Service, and you are responsible for protecting those rights. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for Content you or any third-party posts on or through our Service. However, by posting Content using our Service, you grant us the right and license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content on and through our Service. You agree that this license includes the right for us to make your Content available to other users of our Service, who may also use your Content subject to these Terms.
Landian has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit all Content provided by users.
In addition, Content found on or through this Service are the property of Landian or used with permission. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, download, repost, copy, or use said Content, whether in whole or in part, for commercial purposes or for personal gain, without express advance written permission from us.
7. Prohibited Uses
You may use our Service only for lawful purposes and in accordance with our Terms. You agree not to use our Service:
- In any way that violates any applicable national or international law or regulation.
- For exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
- In any way that infringes upon the rights of others, or in any way is illegal, threatening, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of our Service, or which, as determined by us, may harm or offend the Company or users of our Service, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use our Service in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Service, or interfere with another party’s use of our Service, including their ability to engage in real-time activities through our Service.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access our Service for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on our Service.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on our Service, or for any other unauthorized purpose, without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of our Service.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of our Service, the server on which the Service is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Service.
- Attack the Service via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Take any action that may damage or falsify the Company rating.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of Service.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
9. No Use by Minors
Our Service is intended only for access and use by individuals at least eighteen (18) years old. By accessing or using our Service, you warrant and represent that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age and with the full authority, right, and capacity to enter into this agreement and abide by all of the terms and conditions of Terms. If you are not at least eighteen (18) years old, you are prohibited from both the access and usage of the Service. Provisions are being developed for minors over 13 to use our service in special designated areas. All other areas will not be accessible to minors. When available Landian will require everyone to be at least 13 years old before they can create an account (in some jurisdictions, this age limit may be higher). Creating an account with false info is a violation of our terms. This includes accounts registered on the behalf of someone under 13.
10. Intellectual Property
Our Service and its original content (excluding Content provided by users), features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Landian and its licensors. Our Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of Colombia and foreign countries. Our trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of Landian.
11. Copyright Policy
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. It is our policy to respond to any claim that Content posted on our Service infringes on the copyright or other intellectual property rights (“Infringement”) of any person or entity.
If you are a copyright owner, or authorized on behalf of one, and you believe that the copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please submit your claim via email to [email protected], with the subject line: “Copyright Infringement” and include in your claim a detailed description of the alleged Infringement as detailed below, under “DMCA Notice and Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims”.
You may be held accountable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) for misrepresentation or bad-faith claims on the infringement of any Content found on and/or through the Service on your copyright.
12. DMCA Notice and Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims
You may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright’s interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work;
- Identification of the URL or other specific location on the Service where the material that you claim is infringing is located;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
You can contact our Copyright Agent via email at [email protected].
13. Error Reporting and Feedback
You may provide us either directly at [email protected] or via third-party sites and tools with information and feedback concerning errors, suggestions for improvements, ideas, problems, complaints, and other matters related to our Service (“Feedback”). You acknowledge and agree that:
- You shall not retain, acquire or assert any intellectual property right or other right, title or interest in or to the Feedback;
- Company may have development ideas similar to the Feedback;
- Feedback does not contain confidential information or proprietary information from you or any third party;
- And, the Company is not under any obligation of confidentiality, regarding the Feedback. In the event the transfer of the ownership to the Feedback is not possible due to applicable mandatory laws, you grant the Company and its affiliates an exclusive, transferable, irrevocable, free-of-charge, unlimited and perpetual right to use (including copy, modify, create derivative works, publish, distribute and commercialize) feedback, in any manner and for any purpose.
14. Links to Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Landian.
Landian has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. We do not warrant the offerings of these entities/individuals or their websites.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED BY OR IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF OR RELIANCE ON ANY SUCH CONTENT, GOODS OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH ANY SUCH THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES OR SERVICES.
WE STRONGLY ADVISE YOU TO READ THE TERMS OF SERVICE AND PRIVACY POLICIES OF ANY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES OR SERVICES THAT YOU VISIT.
15. Disclaimer of Warranty
THESE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THEIR SERVICES, OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT OR MATERIALS INCLUDED THEREIN. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THESE SERVICES, THEIR CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED FROM US IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SERVICES, THEIR CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED. THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE SERVICES OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE SERVICES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
16. Limitation of Liability
EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY LAW, YOU WILL HOLD US AND OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS HARMLESS FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE, HOWEVER IT ARISES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND ALL RELATED COSTS AND EXPENSES OF LITIGATION AND ARBITRATION, OR AT TRIAL OR ON APPEAL, IF ANY, WHETHER OR NOT LITIGATION OR ARBITRATION IS INSTITUTED), WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY CLAIM FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, ARISING FROM THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY VIOLATION BY YOU OF ANY FEDERAL, STATE, OR LOCAL LAWS, STATUTES, RULES, OR REGULATIONS, EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY LAW, IF THERE IS LIABILITY FOUND ON THE PART OF COMPANY, IT WILL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THE PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES, AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THERE BE CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE PRIOR LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
We may terminate or suspend your account and bar access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, under our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without limitation, including but not limited to a breach of Terms.
If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using our Service.
All provisions of these Terms, which by their nature should survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
18. Governing Law
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Colombia, which governing law applies to the Agreement without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had between us regarding the Service.
19. Changes to Service
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend our Service, and any service or material we provide via our Service, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Service is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Service, or the entire Service, to users, including registered users.
20. Amendments to Terms
We may amend Terms at any time by posting the amended terms on this site. It is your responsibility to review these Terms periodically.
Your continued use of the Platform following the posting of revised Terms means that you accept and agree to the changes. You are expected to check this page frequently, so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
By continuing to access or use our Service after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use the Service.
21. Waiver and Severability
No waiver by the Company of any term or condition set forth in these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition. Any failure of the Company to assert a right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
If any provision of these Terms is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of Terms will continue in full force and effect.
BY USING THE SERVICE OR OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED BY US, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM.
23. Contact Us
Please send your feedback, comments, requests for technical support, or any other request by email to: [email protected].